Friday, February 18, 2011

Welcome to Harrison's Outdoor Adventures

This blog is a display of every sportsman's crazy pursuit to conquer the biggest and best things that nature has to offer. It spreads from waking up at crazy hours in the morning to slip into the woods, to hiking for hours in search of untouched brook trout streams. Not to mention, the money spent to make one perfect cast, choose the correct bait imitation, attract the biggest game to the land, and execute the perfect one time shot.

Many days are spent without any reward for all of the time spent pursuing the outdoors. It is all worth it for the one moment where everything comes together as dreamed of for years. After catching the biggest fish or harvesting the largest big game animal of your life, a person becomes hooked on this quest to spend as many hours and dollars as possible to do it again, with something larger in mind.

On this blog, I will document my journey to conquer the life of being a complete sportsman. This will include posts about things relative to the outdoors that I am doing in the field, and in the comfort of my own home. I will write about different hunts, fishing trips, equipment, and projects that I am working on. My goal is to make this a very informative page that helps current sportsmen and encourages others to take part in the outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment